Not all mold remediation companies are the same. Helpers is an IICRC certified firm (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). The IICRC is responsible for setting international quality standards for restoration activities from carpet cleaning and water damage restoration to professional mold remediation. These standards are based upon industry accepted best practices.
Helpers achieved certification by meeting rigorous requirements set by the IICRC. Our technicians participate in ongoing, specialized training. We are committed to provide our customers with exceptional services that meet the highest consumer protection standards set by the IICRC. We don’t cut corners.
You can be confident that Helpers will restore your home or property to healthful living standards. Look for the IICRC logo when selecting a disaster restoration company to insure you are getting the very best service and care for your property. Only certified remediation firms can use the Clean Trust Certified logo.
The following is taken from the IICRC website and lists the requirements that Helpers is committed to:
IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the IICRC logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise. All IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.